1457 / ITT / SC - Thin Coil Winding
A Tender Notice
by UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
- Find a Tender
- Contract (Goods)
- 1 year
- 20 Aug 2021
- To 26 Sep 2022 (est.)
- 01 Oct 2021 11:00
- Nottingham University Nottingham
Synopsis: The University requests tenders from sufficiently experienced and qualified suppliers to establish a contract agreement for the design and supply of a flexible and automated thin-wire coil winding system. Objectives: • Establish a contract which agrees quality, price, delivery timescales, installation schedule, and aftermarket services accordance to University requirements• To maximise recycling, reduce packaging and reduce emissions related to deliveries in line with our sustainable procurement ambitions; and• Eliminate risk of Modern Day Slavery within the supply chain.Contract duration – The Contract will be established an initial provision of equipment and a minimum of one-year warranty with options to extend warranty and maintenance for a further two-year period.
Total Quantity or Scope
See Tender Documents - https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofnottingham/aspx/Home
- 31640000 - Machines and apparatus with individual functions
- Variant bids may be considered.
- This is a one-off contract (no recurrence)
- Renewals are not available.
- Financial restrictions apply.
- Professional qualifications are sought.
- Technical restrictions apply.
** PREVIEW NOTICE, please check Find a Tender for full details. **
- FTS 020445-2021