Your search matched 324 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 157 supplier locations.
57% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
35% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in East Midlands published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- precision equipment
- software package
- computer equipment
- miscellaneous machinery
- miscellaneous special purpose machinery
- telecommunications services
- machines and apparatus with individual functions
- office and computing machinery
- funeral services
- catering equipment
- furniture and furnishings
- power supply transformers
- industrial robots
- miscellaneous medical devices
- software maintenance
- insurance services
- laundry bags
- management consultancy
- business services
- medical equipment
- patient transport vehicles
- advertising and marketing
- business transaction and personal business
- audio-visual equipment
- machine tools
- health services
- library automation equipment
- food containers