- Framework (Supply)
- 2 year
- 27 Aug 2021
- To 29 Oct 2023 (est.)
- 29 Oct 2021 11:00
Various locations across the UK
The purpose of the agreement is to offer a framework to support institutions’ in the procurement of servers and storage hardware, as well as solutions such as high performance computing or hyper-converged technology via a quick and compliant route to market.
|1|| Servers |
|2|| Storage |
|3|| Solutions exc HPC |
|4|| Solutions HPC |
|5|| Resellers |
- 30210000 - Data-processing machines (hardware)
- 30211100 - Super computer
- 30233000 - Media storage and reader devices
- 30233100 - Computer storage units
- 30233140 - Direct-access storage devices (DASD)
- 30233141 - Redundant Array of Independent Disk (RAID)
- 30233150 - Optical-disk drives
- 30233180 - Flash memory storage devices
- 30234000 - Storage media
- 48782000 - Storage management software package
- 48820000 - Servers
- 48821000 - Network servers
- 48822000 - Computer servers
- 48823000 - File servers
- 48824000 - Printer servers
- 48825000 - Web servers
- An E-Catalogue is required.
- Restrictions apply to the lot award allocation.
- Bids should cover one or more lots.
- Bids should cover the whole contract.
- Options are available.
- Renewals are available.
- Award on basis of price and quality.
The entire tender process will be conducted electronically and suppliers will need to register their interest online at: https://uk.eu-spply.com/login.asp?B=SUPC All documents will be issued and will need to be returned online. The Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) is an operating unit of Southern Universities Management Services, a Company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales No. 2732244.Registered Charity No. 1042175. An electronic auction will not be used for the award of the framework agreement. Institutions may choose to use an electronic auction if undertaking a further competition under the Framework Agreement.
- OJEU 436666-2021