Identifying Surface Features from Upland Peatlands using LiDAR
A Tender Notice
by DEFRA NETWORK ETENDERING PORTAL
- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 3 month
- 29 Oct 2021
- 03 Jan 2022 to 31 Mar 2022
- 19 Nov 2021 12:00
Geochart for 1 buyers and 0 suppliers
The aim of this contract is to develop and test processing workflows for National Lidar Programme data to extract and describe small upland drainage (grips) and erosion (gullies and peat haggs) surface features relevant to peatland condition. Please refer to the ITT Bidder Pack for more information
- 90700000 - Environmental services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
Link to eSourcing Portal https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk
- CF e576ca7b-61cd-4a7e-9fac-de377c85b615