NHSBSA Website RFI
A Pre-Procurement Notice
by NHS BUSINESS SERVICES AUTHORITY
- Contracts Finder
- Future Contract (Services)
- not specified
- 29 Oct 2021
- not specified
- 19 Nov 2021 23:59
- NHS Business Services Authority Newcastle
RFI to help define how as an organisation we move forward with the NHSBSA website. The NHSBSA are looking for open and honest comments and information to help refine our requirements to ensure a successful outcome and value for money for the NHSBSA. The NHSBSA have conducted a discovery for the NHSBSA website and are now ready to move to the Alpha stage to build on the research carried out so far. This RFI is to help inform the requirements for the future contract for this Alpha stage.
- 72413000 - World wide web (www) site design services
- 79415200 - Design consultancy services
- 72212780 - System, storage and content management software development services
- 72222200 - Information systems or technology planning services
- 73300000 - Design and execution of research and development
- 72330000 - Content or data standardization and classification services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
To participate, suppliers are requested to: 1. register at https://health-family.force.com/s/Welcome and confirm their registration and intention to participate by email to email@example.com 2. On receipt of the email, we will issue the NHSBSA Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for completion. 3. On receipt of the signed NDA, suppliers will be given access to the RFI documents to enable them to participate through the Health Family portal. 4. Please note that the RFI is open from 5th November and interested suppliers are requested to provide a response by the 19th November 2021. Please note that the RFI documents will only be made available to those suppliers that have completed steps 1 and 2 above. The opportunity will close at 12:00 noon on the 19th November 2021 so please allow sufficient time to complete stages 1 and 2.
- CF 90336b47-962d-4cfc-8f2c-fda0fe931264