- Contracts Finder
- Future Contract ()
- 2 year
- 29 Oct 2021
- 01 Jan 2020 to 03 Jan 2022
- 29 Apr 2022 23:59
- Essex County Council Chelmsford
Essex County Council is seeking to appoint providers to a Dynamic Purchasing System to deliver Local Bus services as detailed in the contract specifications. Bidders will also be required to register on the ECC Accounts Payable system. Essex County Council is required to provide transportation services and assistants for passengers who qualify under statutory and discretionary policies. These services include, but are not limited to, Education transport including Mainstream Education, Special Educational Needs transport, Adult Day Care Centres and Services. In addition, Essex County Council is required to consider the provision of bus services where they are not provided by the private sector on a commercial basis. Lots are split by type and specialism.
- 34120000 - Motor vehicles for the transport of 10 or more persons
- 60170000 - Hire of passenger transport vehicles with driver
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF c875b57c-5a39-4523-8b92-25fdf018c17f