Supported Living Services in Bromley
A Contract Award Notice
by LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY
- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 5 year
- 09 Nov 2021
- 25 Jan 2022 to 24 Jan 2027
- 08 Apr 2021 16:00
Geochart for 1 buyers and 4 suppliers
- London Borough of Bromley Bromley
- Regard Partnership Mole Valley
- Brandon Trust South Gloucestershire
- Lewisham Nexus Service Lewisham
- Avenues Group Bexley
The provision of supported living services for adults with learning and physical disabilities for a total of 79 tenants within 16 existing supported living schemes bases within the London Borough of Bromley. The Council is inviting tenders from providers experienced in providing support living services in a mixture of group supported living schemes and self contained flats. There is an option to extend at the Council's discretion for a period of up to 3 years from 25.1.2027 to 24.1.2030.
|1|| Regard Partnership (None) |
|2|| Brandon Trust (None) |
|3|| Lewisham Nexus Service (None) |
|4|| Avenues Group (None) |
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- 98000000 - Other community, social and personal services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
The procurement documents can be accessed on the London Tenders Portal (www.procontract.due-north.com DN529137).
- CF fb0399a9-bd10-4bdc-9d20-dfe8160e1700