Solar Farm Development2021, Newcastle International Airport
A Tender Notice
by NEWCASTLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Find a Tender
- Contract (Works)
- 3.5 month
- 15 Nov 2021
- 23 May 2022 to 09 Sep 2022
- 20 Dec 2021 12:00
Northumberland and Tyne and Wear: Newcastle International Airport, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne Tyne & Wear NE13 8BZ
- Newcastle International Airport Newcastle upon Tyne
The design, installation and commissioning of a 3MW solar farm on a greenfield site.
Total Quantity or Scope
Newcastle International Airport are seeking expressions of interest to be chosen to participate in a competitive tendering procedure to design, procure, supply, install and commission all elements of a ground-mounted solar farm including the connection of the same to the airports HV network and the local area network provider. The proposed capacity of the solar farm is 3MW and it is to be constructed on a greenfield site.
- 45200000 - Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work
- 09332000 - Solar installation
- 09331200 - Solar photovoltaic modules
- This is a one-off contract (no recurrence)
- Renewals are not available.
- Financial restrictions apply.
- Professional qualifications are sought.
- Staff qualifications are relevant.
- Technical restrictions apply.
** PREVIEW NOTICE, please check Find a Tender for full details. ** The contracting authority reserves the right to change this notice without notice, the award procedure, to reject all or any bids for the contract, determining discussions without any liability on its part. Tenders and all supporting documents must be priced in sterling. Any agreement entered into will be considered to be a contract made in England according to English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. The contracting authority is not liable for any costs incurred by those expressing an interest in this contract opportunity. (MT Ref:224422)
- FTS 028501-2021