- Contracts Finder
- Future Contract ()
- not specified
- 22 Feb 2022
- not specified
- 04 Mar 2022 23:59
As announced in Build Back Better: Our Plan for Health and Social Care and the white paper: People at the Heart of Care, there will be a £500m investment in the adult social care workforce over the next three years. A significant part of this investment will be in knowledge, skills and occupational support, and will build the framework for a career in social care for the long-term. Through this investment, the Department intends to improve opportunities for social care workers to undertake structured learning and development and training to ensure the workforce has the right skills and knowledge to provide high quality care and to support professional development and progression. The authority is expecting to run competitions for the delivery of the knowledge and skills investment and this notice includes details two elements of the reform package. The Authority are looking to contract a supplier or multiple suppliers to deliver a Learning and Development Offer for the Adult Social Care Sector. The contract length is yet to be decided but at a maximum would be 3 years with an approximate value of up to £150m. The Authority will be holding a market engagement event via webinar. This event will take place on the 7 March 2022 starting at 3:00pm to 4:30pm. The purpose of this event is to give the market a broad indication of the opportunities which the Authority intends to offer and to receive feedback from the market as to the Authority's proposed strategy to procure these services. During the engagement event, we would like to understand your views and get feedback on: • the outcomes the Authority wants to achieve through the Learning and Development offer, and how these can most effectively be delivered • the market landscape, and whether you would be interested in more than one of the above requirements. • current market capacity to deliver training at the volumes Government requires.
- 80561000 - Health training services
- 80340000 - Special education services
- 80300000 - Higher education services
- 80000000 - Education and training services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
• how to structure the tender so that it maximises market interest. How to register: Service providers interested in attending the engagement event should respond through the eSourcing tool (Atamis) by 2pm on 4 March 2022. To obtain further information and register your interest to attend please follow these steps: 1. Log in or Register through the supplier portal at https://health-family.force.com/s/Welcome 2. Locate the opportunity using 'My Proposals and Quotes' or in 'Find Opportunities' 'DHSC: ASC: Adult Social Care Workforce Development, Market Engagement' Ref C70619 3. Click Register Interest. When expressing an interest, service providers should provide: (i) the contact details of the supplier's representative; (ii) (ii) a single paragraph summary of the organisations experience including whether they are a Small to Medium sized Enterprise or Voluntary Sector Organisations. The MS Teams link will be issued via Atamis to the contact details given in point 3i above.
- CF 9de55308-efaf-4dee-86cc-41d7f60ce08b