- Find a Tender
- Contract (Services)
- 9 year (est.)
- 03 May 2022
- To 15 Jun 2031 (est.)
International delivery locations across 6 transborder landscapes
At the 2019 UN General Assembly the Prime Minister announced a new £100m Biodiverse Landscapes Fund (BLF) to restore key landscapes and their ecosystems and support human development objectives in global biodiversity hotspots. The Authority has now tendered a requirement to appoint a Fund Manager (FM) to manage Official Development Assistance (ODA) grant funding in 18 countries grouped into six landscapes, over a period of nine financial years. The fund may be extended by a period, or periods, totalling 36 months. The FM will be required to administer delivery partner competitions on the Authority's behalf, manage and monitor the grants, co-ordinate BLF-wide learning, and provide associated services.
Total Quantity or Scope
as set out in II.1.4) Short description.
|1|| Pricewaterhousecoopers (London) |
options for a 36 months extension
- 75211200 - Foreign economic-aid-related services
- 71248000 - Supervision of project and documentation
- 72224000 - Project management consultancy services
- 75130000 - Supporting services for the government
- 75131100 - General personnel services for the government
- 79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
- 79421000 - Project-management services other than for construction work
- 90720000 - Environmental protection
- 98360000 - Marine services
- 98910000 - Services specific to international organisations and bodies
- Options are available.
- Award on basis of price.
- FTS 011404-2022