- Find a Tender
- Contract (Services)
- 9 year
- 24 Sep 2021
- To 15 Jun 2031 (est.)
- 29 Oct 2021 13:00
United Kingdom: International delivery locations across 6 transborder landscapes
At the 2019 UN General Assembly the Prime Minister announced a new £100m Biodiverse Landscapes Fund (BLF) to restore key landscapes and their ecosystems and support human development objectives in global biodiversity hotspots. The Authority is now tendering a requirement to appoint a Fund Manager (FM) to manage approx. £86.6m of Official Development Assistance (ODA) grant funding in 18 countries grouped into six landscapes, over a period of 9 financial years. The fund may be extended by a period, or periods, totalling 36 months. The FM will be required to administer delivery partner competitions on the Authority's behalf, manage and monitor the grants, co-ordinate BLF-wide learning, and provide associated services.
Total Quantity or Scope
The scope of service has been summarised in section II.1.4). The Authority is calling for tenders via an open competition.
options for a 36 months extension
- 75211200 - Foreign economic-aid-related services
- 71248000 - Supervision of project and documentation
- 72224000 - Project management consultancy services
- 75130000 - Supporting services for the government
- 75131100 - General personnel services for the government
- 79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
- 79421000 - Project-management services other than for construction work
- 90720000 - Environmental protection
- 98360000 - Marine services
- 98910000 - Services specific to international organisations and bodies
- This is a one-off contract (no recurrence)
- Options are available.
- Renewals are not available.
- Professional qualifications are sought.
- Staff qualifications are relevant.
** PREVIEW NOTICE, please check Find a Tender for full details. ** As described in the procurement documents, Tenderers must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to access part of the procurement documents. The Authority has extended the timeline for receipt of bids by 5 days, from 30 days to 35 days, to account for this requirement.
- FTS 023887-2021