- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 5 year
- 14 Jul 2022
- 16 Jan 2023 to 31 Mar 2028
- 15 Aug 2022 12:00
- Southend on Sea Borough Council Southend on Sea
Southend-on-Sea City Council ("The Authority") is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced organisations for the receipt, acceptance, handling, processing treatment and disposal of Residual and Bulky Waste arising from the Southend-on-Sea City Council administrative area. The Authority estimates that the Contractor will receive 36,900 tonnes of Residual Waste and 7,400 tonnes of Bulky Waste per annum but shall not provide a guarantee of minimum tonnage. The Authority is conducting this procurement through a streamlined competitive dialogue procedure of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (as amended) and its needs and requirements for the contract are included in the procurement documents published with this notice.
- 90510000 - Refuse disposal and treatment
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF 6aee3bfa-d39e-46c7-b2a5-67b208dbd931