Found 46 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 43 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 25 supplier locations.
98% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
63% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 22% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- research and development
- architectural services
- business services
- professional organisations
- construction services
- health and safety
- engineering and construction
- transport services
- technical analysis
- real estate
- police services
- construction consultancy
- quantity surveying
- construction work
- project management
- technical inspection and testing
- forest conservation strategy planning
- groundwater pollution
- natural resources management
- fire and explosion
- construction supervision
- architecture design contests
- environmental planning
- dimensional surveying
- electrical power systems design
- electrical services
- monitoring and control
- non-residential real estate
- construction site supervision
- asbestos removal