Bristol City Council Procurement
Over the past year, Bristol City Council* has publised 488 public procurement notices. Of these, 134 are tenders and 308 are awards. There are 335 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
304 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Bristol in region South West. From published data, 49% of Bristol City Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Bristol - 488
Suppliers per region:
- South West - 146
- London - 48
- South East - 24
- East of England - 16
- North West - 14
- West Midlands - 13
- Wales - 10
- East Midlands - 9
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 9
- Scotland - 2
- North East - 2
- Trøndelag - 1
- Northern Ireland - 1
- None - 1
34 published pin notices. (35 including duplicates.)
114 published tender notices. (134 including duplicates.)
292 published award notices. (308 including duplicates.)
6 published update notices. (11 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Bristol City Council provided financial information for 87% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £847M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 11% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 9 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||41||4|
|award||Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency (VEAT) Notice||1||0|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||15||2|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||11||2|
|award||Contract Award Notice||266||30|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- construction work
- health and social work
- social work
- software package
- information technology
- special education
- education and training
- funeral services
- road transport
- repair and maintenance
- building construction
- architecture and construction
- office and computing machinery
- electric vehicles
- security services
- district heating mains
This report covers buyer names that begin: BRISTOL CITY COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Bath & North East Somerset - 1
- Bath & North East Somerset Council - 1
- Devon County Council - 1
- HM Coroner Avon Covering the Four Unitary Authorities of Bath & North East Somerset Bristol City North Somerset & South Gloucestershire Councils - 1
- NHS Bristol North Somerset & South Gloucestershire CCG - 1
- North Somerset Council - 1
- Plymouth City Council - 1
- Somerset County Council - 1
- South Gloucestershire Council - 2
- Torbay Council - 1
- Wiltshire County Council - 1
Included in contracts by:
- Bath & North East Somerset Council - 2
- North Somerset Council - 1
- West of England Combined Authority - 1
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.