Bristol City Council Procurement
Over the past year, Bristol City Council* has publised 483 public procurement notices. Of these, 133 are tenders and 314 are awards. There are 339 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
327 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Bristol in region South West. From published data, 51% of Bristol City Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Bristol - 481
- London - 2
Suppliers per region:
- South West - 162
- London - 50
- South East - 23
- East of England - 19
- West Midlands - 15
- Wales - 15
- North West - 13
- East Midlands - 6
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 6
- Scotland - 3
- North East - 3
- Northern Ireland - 1
- None - 1
28 published pin notices. (29 including duplicates.)
112 published tender notices. (133 including duplicates.)
298 published award notices. (314 including duplicates.)
5 published update notices. (7 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Bristol City Council provided financial information for 89% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £587M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 11% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 9 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||39||3|
|award||Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency (VEAT) Notice||1||0|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||14||0|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||7||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||274||32|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- construction work
- health and social work
- social work
- information technology
- software package
- education and training
- repair and maintenance
- special education
- funeral services
- road transport
- architecture and construction
- computer equipment
- building construction
- district heating mains
- complete or part construction
- electrical machinery
This report covers buyer names that begin: BRISTOL CITY COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Bath & North East Somerset Council - 1
- Devon County Council - 1
- HM Coroner Avon Covering the Four Unitary Authorities of Bath & North East Somerset Bristol City North Somerset & South Gloucestershire Councils - 1
- NHS Bristol North Somerset & South Gloucestershire CCG - 1
- North Somerset Council - 1
- Plymouth City Council - 1
- Somerset County Council - 1
- South Gloucestershire Council - 1
- Torbay Council - 1
- Wiltshire County Council - 1
Included in contracts by:
- Bath & North East Somerset Council - 2
- Places for People Group - 1
- West of England Combined Authority - 1
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.