Durham County Council Procurement
Over the past year, Durham County Council* has publised 447 public procurement notices. Of these, 145 are tenders and 286 are awards. There are 270 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
523 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Durham in region North East. From published data, 72% of Durham County Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
9 published pin notices.
128 published tender notices. (145 including duplicates.)
265 published award notices. (286 including duplicates.)
7 published update notices.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 16% duplication rate between the two portals.
Of available notices, 32% are tender opportunities and 64% are awards.
Durham County Council provided financial information for 72% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £1B.
This report covers buyer names that begin: DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Associação Geoparque Arouca - 1
- Associação Geoparque Açores - 1
- Brecon Beacons National Park Authority - 1
- Cabildo Insular de Lanzarote - 1
- Cavan County Council - 1
- Clare County Council - 1
- Copper Coast - 1
- Geogarapen Asociación Para LA Gestión Del Geoparque de LA Costa Vasca - 1
- Mancomunidad de Municipios Sostenibles de Cantabria - 1
- Parc Naturel Régional D Armorique - 1
- Universidade de TRÁS Os Montes E Alto Douro - 1
Included in contracts by:
- Association of North East Councils - 3
- NEPO Central Purchasing Body - 1
- North East Procurement Organisation Central Purchasing Body - 6
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.