Durham County Council Procurement
Over the past year, Durham County Council* has publised 460 public procurement notices. Of these, 161 are tenders and 283 are awards. There are 292 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
626 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Durham in region North East. From published data, 76% of Durham County Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Durham - 459
- Middlesbrough - 1
Suppliers per region:
- North East - 472
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 29
- North West - 27
- West Midlands - 24
- London - 19
- South East - 13
- East of England - 10
- East Midlands - 8
- South West - 8
- Wales - 4
- England - 3
- Scotland - 3
- Noord-Brabant - 1
- Missouri - 1
6 published pin notices.
140 published tender notices. (161 including duplicates.)
271 published award notices. (283 including duplicates.)
9 published update notices. (10 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Durham County Council provided financial information for 73% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £560M.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in Contracts Finder and OJEU. There is a 12% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 6 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||35||5|
|update||Contract Addendum Notice||10||1|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||6||0|
|award||Contract Award Notice||248||41|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- business services
- software package
- construction products
- engineering services
- transport equipment
- education and training
- installation services
- repair and maintenance
- architecture and construction
- food and drink
- printing services
- transport services
- electrical machinery
- cleaning and environmental
This report covers buyer names that begin: DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Associação Geoparque Arouca - 1
- Associação Geoparque Açores - 1
- Brecon Beacons National Park Authority - 1
- Cabildo Insular de Lanzarote - 1
- Cavan County Council - 1
- Clare County Council - 1
- Copper Coast - 1
- Geogarapen Asociación Para LA Gestión Del Geoparque de LA Costa Vasca - 1
- Mancomunidad de Municipios Sostenibles de Cantabria - 1
- Parc Naturel Régional D Armorique - 1
- Universidade de TRÁS Os Montes E Alto Douro - 1
Included in contracts by:
- Association of North East Councils - 1
- NEPO Central Purchasing Body - 1
- North East Procurement Organisation Central Purchasing Body - 3
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.