Found 45 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 33 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 11 buyer locations and 42 supplier locations.
- Gwynedd Council - 12
- Cyngor Gwynedd Council - 11
- Denbighshire County Council - 3
- Caerphilly County Borough Council - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 1
- Pembrokeshire County Council - 1
- Isle of Anglesey County Council - 1
- Highways & Municipal Cyngor Gwynedd Council - 1
- Conwy County Borough Council - 1
60% of published notices are Award notices.
51% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
24% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in Wales published 100% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- natural gas
- health and social work
- energy and fuel
- office and computing machinery
- construction work
- landscaping work
- road surfacing materials
- engineering design
- loan brokerage
- food and drink
- education and training
- architectural design
- fire alarm systems
- refuse collection vehicles
- specialist vehicles
- access platforms
- taxi services
- cleaning products
- road transport
- roads equipment
- software package
- evaluation consultancy
- carriageway resurfacing
- social work
- surface work
- credit granting
- health services
- pipelines and cables
- emergency telephones
- complete or part construction