Your search matched 27 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 7 supplier locations.
- MOD - 3
- Corporation of Trinity House - 2
- ESPO - 2
- Northern Lighthouse Board - 1
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 1
- Buckinghamshire Council - 1
- Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Ryedale District Council - 1
- North East Procurement Organisation Central Purchasing Body - 1
93% of published notices are Award notices.
74% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
93% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 30% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- energy and fuel
- petroleum and distillates
- gaseous fuels
- agency fuel cards
- ship refuelling
- petroleum, coal and oil
- fuel oils
- gas oils
- coal gas, mains gas or similar
- compressor lube oils
- de-icing agents
- composition and purity
- gas cylinders
- aviation kerosene
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- butane gas
- brake fluids
- anti-freezing preparations
- diesel oil
- diesel fuel (EN 590)
- biodiesel (B20)
- gas tanks
- gear oils
- greases and lubricants
- heating oil
- diesel fuel (0,2)
- kerosene jet type fuels