Found 97 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 73 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 11 buyer locations and 110 supplier locations.
- Middlesbrough Council - 60
- Middlesbrough Borough Council - 7
- Newcastle City Council Lead Authority - 3
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 3
- Association of North East Councils - 2
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority of the Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Darlington Borough Council - 1
- Sunderland City Council - 1
- Durham County Council - 1
65% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 100% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- refuse and waste
- information technology
- business services
- research and development
- construction products
- education and training
- repair and maintenance
- traffic lights
- software package
- short-stay furnished accommodation
- youth education
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- street lighting
- emergency and security equipment
- transport services
- funeral services
- lift maintenance
- control, safety or signalling equipment
- software services
- building installation
- installation services
- christmas tree lights
- social work
- traffic control
- building materials
- pension fund management
- printed matter
- heavy duty motor vehicles