Found 83 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 64 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 85 supplier locations.
- Middlesbrough Council - 53
- Middlesbrough Borough Council - 5
- Newcastle City Council Lead Authority - 2
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 2
- Darlington Borough Council - 2
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority of the Norfolk Pension Fund - 2
- Association of North East Councils - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Cleveland - 1
- Newcastle City Council - 1
64% of published notices are Award notices.
28% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 100% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- information technology
- business services
- traffic lights
- research and development
- construction products
- short-stay furnished accommodation
- youth education
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- education and training
- printed matter
- pension fund management
- control, safety or signalling equipment
- software services
- building installation
- refuse and waste
- software package
- installation services
- christmas tree lights
- boiler installations
- repair and maintenance
- heavy duty motor vehicles
- highway materials
- pension fund consultancy
- actuarial services
- social work
- printing services
- motor vehicles
- vehicle conversion and reconditioning