Your search matched 113 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 102 supplier locations.
- Middlesbrough Council - 79
- Middlesbrough Borough Council - 8
- Darlington Borough Council - 2
- Newcastle City Council - 2
- NHS Tees Valley CCG - 2
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority of the Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Norfolk County Council - 1
- Leeds City Council Pacs - 1
- Newcastle City Council Lead Authority - 1
- Association of North East Councils - 1
70% of published notices are Award notices.
32% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
33% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 100% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- health and social work
- building construction
- education and training
- business services
- short-stay furnished accommodation
- youth education
- construction products
- health services
- healthcare administration
- parking enforcement
- administration services
- software package
- information technology
- printed matter
- installation services
- christmas tree lights
- boiler installations
- repair and maintenance
- actuarial services
- vehicles parts
- miscellaneous membership organisations
- housing administration
- funeral services
- technical planning
- refuse and waste
- traffic lights
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- furniture and furnishings
- real estate
- heavy duty motor vehicles