Found 87 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 67 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 14 buyer locations and 107 supplier locations.
- Middlesbrough Council - 57
- Middlesbrough Borough Council - 6
- Darlington Borough Council - 2
- Newcastle City Council Lead Authority - 2
- Newcastle City Council - 2
- NHS Tees Valley CCG - 2
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority of the Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Norfolk County Council - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Cleveland - 1
- Association of North East Councils - 1
69% of published notices are Award notices.
30% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
31% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 100% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- building construction
- business services
- short-stay furnished accommodation
- youth education
- construction products
- health services
- parking enforcement
- administration services
- healthcare administration
- education and training
- printed matter
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- information technology
- software package
- installation services
- christmas tree lights
- boiler installations
- repair and maintenance
- actuarial services
- vehicles parts
- miscellaneous membership organisations
- housing administration
- funeral services
- technical planning
- heavy duty motor vehicles
- pension fund management
- highway materials
- finance and insurance
- office furniture