Your search matched 177 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 77 buyer locations and 30 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 44
- Cumbria County Council - 14
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority - 5
- Tees Valley Combined Authority - 5
- Radioactive Waste Management - 5
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 5
- North Somerset Council - 4
- L&Q Construction - 3
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 3
- Bristol City Council - 3
99% of published notices are Award notices.
36% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 18% of notices.
There are 18 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- business services
- transport systems
- engineering and construction
- construction consultancy
- auditing services
- construction work
- environmental services
- management consultancy
- civil engineering
- air quality management
- feasibility study
- development sevices
- professional organisations
- technical planning
- energy efficiency
- construction products
- engineering services
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- construction services
- building construction
- highways and roads
- railway transport
- activity specific environmental auditing
- health services
- architectural services
- transport services
- environmental issues
- architecture, engineering and planning