Found 141 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 137 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 56 buyer locations and 22 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 46
- Cumbria County Council - 9
- L&Q Construction - 7
- Radioactive Waste Management - 6
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 6
- Tees Valley Combined Authority - 3
- North Somerset Council - 3
- Hampshire County Council - 3
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 2
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
37% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
41% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 22% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- business services
- construction work
- engineering and construction
- transport systems
- engineering services
- construction products
- infrastructure works
- management consultancy
- feasibility study
- civil engineering
- environmental issues
- project management
- environmental services
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- transport services
- finance and insurance
- design consultancy
- evaluation consultancy
- building construction
- landscape architecture
- professional organisations
- architectural services
- urban planning
- architecture, engineering and planning
- air quality management
- urban environment
- information technology
- highways and roads