Found 138 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 129 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 60 buyer locations and 22 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 40
- Cumbria County Council - 10
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority - 4
- Radioactive Waste Management - 4
- North Somerset Council - 4
- L&Q Construction - 3
- Tees Valley Combined Authority - 3
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 3
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 2
- Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 20% of notices.
There are 18 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- business services
- transport systems
- construction consultancy
- environmental services
- construction work
- engineering and construction
- air quality management
- feasibility study
- management consultancy
- civil engineering
- environmental issues
- technical planning
- development sevices
- energy efficiency
- construction products
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- engineering services
- construction services
- evaluation consultancy
- building construction
- professional organisations
- architecture, engineering and planning
- urban environment
- information technology
- highways and roads
- railway transport
- activity specific environmental auditing
- engineering design