Your search matched 136 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 37 supplier locations.
62% of published notices are Tender notices.
45% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
29% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 99% of notices.
There is one buyer type
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- plumbing and sanitary works
- bathrooms construction
- computer facilities management
- roof works
- hygiene services
- pharmaceutical products
- energy related
- boiler installation
- miscellaneous machinery
- laboratory equipment
- water supply and waste water
- auditing services
- building inspection
- measuring equipment
- air conditioning installation
- heat exchange, air conditioning
- environmental issues
- flashing and guttering
- ventilation and air conditioning
- project management
- food production machinery
- feasibility study
- scaffolding work
- radioactive materials
- boiler installations