Your search matched 39 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- NHS England - 4
- Department of Health & Social Care - 4
- NHS Commissioning Board Operating Under the Name of NHS England - 4
- NHS National Services Scotland - 3
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - 2
- NHS Supply Chain - 2
- Health Family - 2
- Procurement & Logistics Service - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 1
- Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Trust - 1
95% of published notices are Award notices.
85% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
92% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 33% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- pharmaceutical products
- medicinal products
- orthopaedic implants
- pharmacy services
- medical consumables
- preventive maintenance
- devices and instruments
- urology, exploration devices
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- software package
- hospital dialysis
- home medical treatment
- renal dialysis consumables
- special nutritional products
- storage and warehousing
- water treatment chemicals
- haemodialysis multiposition
- dialysis solutions
- dialysis needles
- haemodialysis individual monitor
- haemodialysis devices
- dialysis filters
- water filtration
- blood plasma filters
- collection bag
- parenteral feeding solutions
- dietetic products
- collector and collection bags
- anaesthesia and resuscitation