Found 31 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 26 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 20 buyer locations and 7 supplier locations.
- Department of Health & Social Care - 3
- NHS England - 3
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Trust - 2
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS - 2
- NHS Commissioning Board Operating Under the Name of NHS England - 2
- NHS National Services Scotland - 2
- NHS Supply Chain Operated by DHL Supply Chain - 2
- Procurement & Logistics Service - 2
- Health Family - 2
- All Wales Health Boards & Trusts - 1
94% of published notices are Award notices.
97% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
100% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 26% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- pharmaceutical products
- medicinal products
- orthopaedic implants
- parenteral nutrition products
- devices and instruments
- pharmacy services
- home medical treatment
- medical consumables
- sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices
- hospital dialysis
- renal dialysis consumables
- infusion supplies
- water filtration
- blood plasma filters
- dialysis filters
- dialysis needles
- dialysis solutions
- haemodialysis devices
- haemodialysis individual monitor
- haemodialysis multiposition
- special nutritional products
- miscellaneous medical devices
- parenteral feeding solutions
- tubes and fittings
- enteral feeds
- dietetic products
- collector and collection bags
- collection bag
- anaesthesia and resuscitation