Found 65 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 48 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 23 supplier locations.
65% of published notices are Award notices.
57% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- ship refuelling
- risk or hazard assessment
- building installations
- dry-docking services
- fire suppression system
- ships and boats
- research services
- quality assurance system
- pressurised water cleaning apparatus
- office cleaning
- solar photovoltaic modules
- electrical wiring and fitting
- complete or part construction
- surveillance and security systems
- legal services
- contact management
- office machinery
- electrical work
- marine construction
- pier construction
- construction products
- technical testing
- electricity distribution and control apparatus
- water treatment work
- health and safety
- painting work
- information technology
- electrical equipment and apparatus