Found 48 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 43 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 35 buyer locations and 12 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 4
- Home Office - 3
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 2
- South Yorkshire Police & Crime Commissioner - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 2
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office - 2
- Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office - 2
- County Durham & Darlington NHS Trust - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire - 1
- HS2 - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
88% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 44% of notices.
There are 17 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- telecommunications services
- mobile telephone services
- wireless telecommunications system
- software package
- telecommunications network
- post and telecoms
- telecommunications equipment
- wide area network
- mobile telephones
- information technology
- sim cards
- health and social work
- public telephone services
- communications equipment
- communication and multimedia
- communications network
- surveillance and security systems
- internet network
- line telephony equipment
- data transmission
- office and computing machinery
- short message service (SMS)
- enhanced messaging service (EMS)
- universal mobile telephone system (UMTS)
- multimedia message service (MMS)
- gsm telephones
- enhanced data for gsm evolution (EDGE)
- general packet radio services (GPRS)
- hands-free mobile telephones
- software programming