Found 43 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 36 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 32 buyer locations and 14 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
95% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 42% of notices.
There are 17 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- telecommunications services
- telecommunications network
- mobile telephone services
- software package
- mobile telephones
- information technology
- wireless telecommunications system
- telecommunications equipment
- health and social work
- wide area network
- network infrastructure
- public telephone services
- communications infrastructure
- communications equipment
- communication and multimedia
- communications network
- network components
- internet network
- line telephony equipment
- data transmission
- office and computing machinery
- sim cards
- short message service (SMS)
- universal mobile telephone system (UMTS)
- enhanced messaging service (EMS)
- multimedia message service (MMS)
- gsm telephones
- enhanced data for gsm evolution (EDGE)
- general packet radio services (GPRS)
- hands-free mobile telephones