Alliance Medical - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Here are the supplier locations.
The top district is Warwick.
Awarded in this sector:
- 12 notices (8 unique titles)
- 1 is exlcusive to the supplier (11 are shared)
- £80M median contract value (£10B highest)
- 7 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 11 Aug 2021
Procurement categories include:
- health services
- medical equipment
- specialist health services
- miscellaneous health services
Named buyers include:
- NHS Shared Business Services
- Guys & St Thomas NHS Trust
- NHS Arden & Greater East Midlands CSU
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC
- West Suffolk NHS Trust
- National Health Service Commissioning Board Which Uses the Operational Name NHS England
- National Health Service Commissioning Board Which Uses the Operational Name Nhsengland
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.