Found 138 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 78 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 18 buyer locations and 176 supplier locations.
- NHS Supply Chain - 45
- NHS Supply Chain Operated by DHL Supply Chain - 33
- NHS Supply Chain Operated by Health Solutions Team - 10
- NHS Supply Chain Hotel Services Operating as North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative - 8
- NHS Supply Chain Hotel Services Operating as North of England Commercial Procurement Collabrative Noecpc Who are - 2
- NHS Supply Chain Operated by Akeso & Co Acting Agents of Supply Chain Coordination - 2
- NHS Supply Chain NHS Supply Chain - 1
- NHS Supply Chain Coordination - 1
- NHS Supply Chain Office Supplies & Solutions - 1
- Office & Outdoor Furniture NHS Supply Chain - 1
37% of published notices are Tender notices.
81% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
72% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 73% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical consumables
- medical equipment
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical software
- disposable non-chemical medical consumables
- plastic products
- surgical implants
- medical furniture
- clothing and accessories
- sharps containers
- primary batteries
- repair and maintenance
- electrosurgical unit
- devices and instruments
- nursing information system
- protective and safety clothing
- patient monitoring system
- operating theatre
- gynaecological hospital
- identity bracelet
- sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices
- cadaver transport bags
- software package
- miscellaneous medical devices
- catheter accessories