Found 26 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 21 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 17 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 3
- Birmingham University - 2
- NHS Supply Chain Operated by DHL Supply Chain - 2
- NHS Supply Chain - 2
- Public Health England - 2
- Newcastle University - 1
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Trust - 1
- Hull & East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
- NEUPC - 1
- Leicester NHS Trust University Hospitals - 1
92% of published notices are Award notices.
31% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
77% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 27% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical equipment
- medical consumables
- laboratory reagents
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- infusion pumps
- precision equipment
- devices and instruments
- preventive maintenance
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- venepuncture, blood sampling devices
- sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices
- medical needles
- infusion supplies
- blood lancets
- haematological consumables
- disposable non-chemical medical consumables
- miscellaneous medical devices
- catheter accessories
- balloon catheters
- radiography devices
- radiology procedural needles
- amniocentesia needles