Found 28 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 25 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- Department for Transport - 4
- Leeds City Council - 3
- Met Office - 2
- UK Shared Business Services - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Department for Work & Pensions - 2
- Secretary of State for Transport - 2
- HS2 - 1
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
- Home Office - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
75% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 25% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software development
- computer services
- it software
- market research
- development sevices
- computer support
- call centre
- business services
- software package
- data services
- management consultancy
- personal computers, office equipment
- administration services
- computer audit and testing
- computer testing
- miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments
- detection and analysis apparatus
- system, storage and content management