Your search matched 889 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 112 buyer locations and 838 supplier locations.
- NHS England - 299
- NHS England Commissioning Board - 52
- NHS North of England CSU - 52
- NHS Commissioning Board Operating Under the Name of NHS England - 41
- East of England NHS Collaborative Hub - 23
- NHS England & NHS Improvement North West - 18
- NHS England & NHS Improvement North East & Yorkshire - 17
- NHS England & NHS Improvement - 15
- NHS England & NHS Improvement South East - 12
- NHS England & NHS Improvement Midlands - 10
60% of published notices are Award notices.
34% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
52% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 46% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health services
- health and social work
- business services
- pharmaceutical products
- computer equipment
- management consultancy
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- information technology
- dental practice
- software package
- education and training
- pharmacy services
- miscellaneous health services
- research and development
- medical equipment
- ambulance services
- courier services
- translation services
- medicinal products
- medical practice
- storage and warehousing
- evaluation consultancy
- development sevices
- general practitioner
- analysis services
- research services
- general anti-infectives
- patient transport vehicles
- health training
- plastic products