Found 481 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 375 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 108 buyer locations and 464 supplier locations.
- NHS England - 180
- NHS Commissioning Board Operating Under the Name of NHS England - 36
- East of England NHS Collaborative Hub - 19
- NHS England Commissioning Board - 18
- NHS England & NHS Improvement North West - 15
- NHS England & NHS Improvement Midlands - 13
- NHS North of England CSU - 11
- NHS England & NHS Improvement - 8
- NHS Supply Chain Hotel Services Operating as North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative - 7
- NHS England Midlands - 7
56% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
57% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 46% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- pharmaceutical products
- health services
- information technology
- management consultancy
- business services
- dental practice
- software package
- pharmacy services
- research and development
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- general practitioner
- computer equipment
- data collection and collation
- miscellaneous health services
- home medical treatment
- general anti-infectives
- development sevices
- courier services
- ambulance services
- patient transport vehicles
- accounting and auditing
- social work
- infusion pumps
- human resources
- project management
- software services
- medical equipment
- technical analysis
- plastic products
- community health