Found 21 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 15 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Met Office - 4
- Warrington Borough Council - 1
- Bury Council - 1
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 1
- Birmingham University - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Bedfordshire - 1
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust - 1
- East of England NHS Collaborative Hub - 1
- British Museum - 1
- London Metropolitan University - 1
95% of published notices are Award notices.
71% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
48% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in London published 33% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- facilities management
- leisure related buildings
- mechanical and electrica
- management consultancy
- road maintenance works
- repair and maintenance
- building installation
- building construction
- architectural services
- plumbing and sanitary works
- cleaning products
- community-based services
- portering services
- building completion
- electrical engineering
- telephone equipment
- bin cleaning
- residential buildings
- public utilities
- fencing, railing and safety equipment
- canteen and catering
- primary works
- health and social buildings
- helpdesk and support
- hospital linen
- insulation work
- internal office mail and messenger
- construction work
- police station
- urban planning
- mechanical installations