Your search matched 28 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Met Office - 4
- Warrington Borough Council - 1
- Bury Council - 1
- Bradford College - 1
- Birmingham University - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Bedfordshire - 1
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust - 1
- East of England NHS Collaborative Hub - 1
- British Museum - 1
- Zoological Society of London - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
79% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
61% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in London published 39% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- facilities management
- leisure related buildings
- repair and maintenance
- building cleaning
- management consultancy
- road maintenance works
- building installation
- building construction
- architectural services
- public utilities
- telephone equipment
- electrical engineering
- primary works
- cleaning products
- fencing, railing and safety equipment
- canteen and catering
- residential buildings
- community-based services
- health and social buildings
- insulation work
- hospital linen
- internal office mail and messenger
- bin cleaning
- building completion
- police station
- construction work
- urban planning
- technical inspection and testing
- office cleaning
- cleaning and sanitation
- energy related
- energy management