Found 57 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 53 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 5 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
49% of published notices are Tender notices.
63% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
53% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 70% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- industrial machinery
- scaffolding structures
- printing and delivery
- complete or part construction
- miscellaneous data recorders
- precision equipment
- market research
- tanks, reservoirs and containers
- miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments
- measuring instruments
- software package
- information technology
- air compressors
- hand care products
- instrumentation and control equipment
- checking and testing apparatus
- specialist training
- health and social work
- fabrication work
- battery chargers
- education and training
- printing services
- miscellaneous special trade
- printing and distribution
- graphic design
- digital printing