Found 50 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 46 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
56% of published notices are Award notices.
62% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
60% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 80% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- scaffolding structures
- printing and delivery
- market research
- tanks, reservoirs and containers
- miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments
- measuring instruments
- software package
- information technology
- air compressors
- hand care products
- instrumentation and control equipment
- checking and testing apparatus
- specialist training
- health and social work
- fabrication work
- battery chargers
- education and training
- printing services
- miscellaneous special trade
- printing and distribution
- graphic design
- digital printing
- electrical equipment and apparatus
- vocational training
- personal development training
- safety training