Crown Records Management - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Over the past year, Crown Records Management has featured in 2 contract award notices. There is 1 unique title across 1 public sector buyer. Sources are Contracts Finder and Find a Tender.
Here are the supplier locations.
(UK geochart with 1 supplier locations.)
The top district is West Lothian.
Awarded in this sector:
- 2 notices (1 unique title)
- 0 are exlcusive to the supplier (2 are shared)
- £104M median contract value (£160M highest)
- 1 named buyer
- Latest notice published: 30 Jan 2023
Procurement categories include:
- software systems
- library and museum services
- computer related services
- business services
- storage and warehousing
- data services
Named buyers include:
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.
- Cullen Square
Deans Industrial Estate