Found 22 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 15 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
68% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
36% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 23% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- asbestos removal
- architecture and construction
- technical inspection and testing
- technical testing and analysis
- construction work
- cleaning and sanitation
- building services
- architecture, engineering and surveying
- pumps, valves
- facilities management
- building surveying
- laboratory services
- mechanical and electrical
- industrial machinery
- building inspection
- surface surveying
- repair and maintenance
- training services
- miscellaneous engineering
- information technology
- environmental engineering
- construction consultancy
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- building work
- architecture, engineering and planning
- architecture services
- engineering design
- archaeological services
- environmental auditing
- environmental planning
- architecture design contests