Found 80 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 59 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 40 supplier locations.
61% of published notices are Award notices.
31% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
44% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in East Midlands published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction products
- construction work
- repair and maintenance
- architecture and construction
- pumps, valves, taps
- quantity surveying
- complete or part construction
- mechanical and electrica
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- electrical machinery
- electric motors, generators and transformers
- building cleaning
- building and window cleaning
- transport services
- pathology services
- water supply and waste water
- monitoring and control
- training facilities building
- health services
- education and training
- fire extinguishers
- fire doors
- security services
- miscellaneous fire protection equipment
- cleaning and sanitation
- networking, internet and intranet
- water supply and waste
- hospital services
- systems analysis