Found 33 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 32 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 24 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Trust - 3
- NHS Shared Business Services - 3
- Valuation Office Agency - 3
- HM Land Registry - 2
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 2
- Department for Education - 1
- Bradford University - 1
- Derbyshire County Council - 1
- House of Lords - 1
- Isle of Wight Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
94% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 33% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- network equipment
- computer equipment
- office and computing machinery
- wireless telecommunications system
- network infrastructure
- storage media
- information technology software
- data processing machines
- networking, internet and intranet
- communications equipment
- data network equipment
- network routers
- software support
- telecommunications equipment
- information technology equipment
- computer storage units
- mainframe hardware
- backup or recovery
- central processing unit (CPU)
- computer configurations
- computer platforms
- information systems
- internet and intranet
- mainframe computer
- anti-virus software
- networking software
- super computer