Your search matched 32 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 18 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Wakefield Council - 7
- London Borough of Redbridge - 5
- Sheffield City Council - 3
- Northern Gas Networks - 2
- United Utilities Water - 1
- Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
- Leicester City Council - 1
- Nottingham Community Housing Association - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire - 1
- Stockton on Tees Borough Council - 1
97% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
97% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 38% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- motor vehicles
- transport equipment
- utility vehicles
- tipper trucks
- police cars
- chassis cabs
- panel vans
- welfare vehicles
- road maintenance vehicles
- passenger cars
- battery chargers
- buses and coaches
- heavy duty motor vehicles
- road sweepers
- telematics system
- specialist vehicles
- 4 wheel drive vehicles
- off-road vehicles
- light vans
- electric vehicles