Found 188 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 124 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 94 supplier locations.
49% of published notices are Tender notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
28% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- software package
- motor vehicles
- cleaning and environmental
- refuse collection vehicles
- business services
- feasibility study
- recreation, culture and sport
- food and drink
- architecture and construction
- highways and roads
- education and training
- cliff stabilisation works
- residential buildings
- office and computing machinery
- information technology
- civic amenity services
- repair and maintenance
- playground climbing apparatus
- engineering works
- environmental services
- surface dressing
- ice cream and similar products
- industrial units
- software maintenance
- sprinkler systems
- special trade construction
- printed matter
- vehicles parts
- advertising and marketing
- electrical machinery