Your search matched 204 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 144 supplier locations.
59% of published notices are Award notices.
36% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
31% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- software package
- architecture and construction
- business services
- cleaning and environmental
- food and drink
- residential buildings
- environmental services
- refuse collection vehicles
- vehicles parts
- office and computing machinery
- road transport
- health and social work
- refuse and waste
- welfare services
- motor vehicles
- urban planning
- repair and maintenance
- surface dressing
- post and telecoms
- recreation, culture and sport
- advertising and marketing
- special trade construction
- hotel, restaurant and retail trade
- information technology
- printed matter
- electrical machinery
- ventilation and air conditioning
- sports facilities
- electrical work
- trade advertising material
- furniture and furnishings