Found 32 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 29 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- Health & Safety Executive - 12
- UK Shared Business Services - 2
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority - 2
- Efficiency East Midlands - 1
- Department for Transport - 1
- Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy - 1
- Ofgem - 1
- Office of Rail & Road - 1
- Teesside University - 1
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
56% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 47% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- information technology
- data management
- engineering services
- electricity supply
- research services
- business development
- radioactive materials
- engineering design
- project and design preparation
- safety cases
- technical analysis
- management consultancy
- experimental development
- pressure gauges
- development sevices
- engineering support
- technical assistance
- industrial process control equipment
- project design
- civil engineering
- design consultancy
- design modelling
- electrical power systems design
- engineering and construction
- engineering, scientific and technical
- engineering studies
- environmental engineering