Found 34 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 32 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- Health & Safety Executive - 11
- Ofgem - 3
- UK Shared Business Services - 3
- Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult - 2
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority - 2
- MOD Air Commercial - 2
- Radioactive Waste Management - 2
- Calmac Ferries - 1
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
- Translink - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
47% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 41% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- information technology
- engineering design
- emulation software
- data management
- electricity supply
- health and safety
- research services
- business services
- project and design preparation
- safety cases
- technical analysis
- miscellaneous engineering
- disaster recovery
- system implementation planning
- information systems
- foundation design
- project design
- environmental engineering
- pipeline design
- engineering, scientific and technical
- specialty design
- engineering and construction
- civil engineering
- load-bearing structure design
- engineering studies
- electrical power systems design
- advisory and consultative engineering
- heating system design
- design modelling
- heating engineering
- design consultancy