Found 548 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 472 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 23 buyer locations and 275 supplier locations.
- Home Office - 452
- Home Office Home Office - 14
- HM Passport Office Home Office - 5
- Secretary of State for the Home Department Acting Through the Home Office - 2
- Border Force Home Office - 1
- College of Policing Home Office - 1
- General Register Office Home Office - 1
- Disclosure & Barring Service Home Office - 1
71% of published notices are Award notices.
32% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
39% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 89% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- ships and boats
- it software
- research services
- computer services
- precision equipment
- community-based services
- management consultancy
- research and development
- repair and maintenance
- software supply
- wide area network
- software package
- transport equipment
- welfare services
- protective and safety clothing
- traffic monitoring
- transport services
- security equipment
- miscellaneous services
- social work
- aircraft, railways, roads, marine
- administration services
- security services
- construction work
- software services
- security software
- professional organisations
- data analysis
- printing services