Found 26 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 22 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 18 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Public Health England - 4
- UK Shared Business Services - 3
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 3
- Birmingham University - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 2
- Nottingham the University - 1
- Newcastle University - 1
- Southampton University - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- Centre for Process Innovation - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
54% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 27% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- precision equipment
- optical instruments
- imaging equipment
- radioactive materials
- pharmaceutical products
- construction products
- information technology
- scientific prospecting
- medical equipment
- x-ray contrast media
- complete or part construction
- patient monitoring system
- image intensifiers
- project management
- management consultancy
- medical consumables
- data processing machines
- internal audit
- marketing management
- civil engineering
- auditing services
- procurement consultancy
- architectural services
- advisory and consultative engineering
- statutory audit
- structural engineering
- finance services
- accounting and auditing
- financial auditing