Your search matched 40 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 17 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- Public Health England - 8
- Newcastle University - 6
- UK Research & Innovation - 3
- Leeds University - 3
- Birmingham University - 2
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 2
- Supply Chain Coordination - 1
- NWUPC - 1
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement Services - 1
95% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
68% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 25% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- laboratory reagents
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- precision equipment
- biomedical equipment
- reagents and contrast media
- diagnostic agents
- medical consumables
- laboratory services
- diagnostic devices
- research laboratory
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- reagent strips
- laboratory furniture
- medical equipment
- medical imaging
- diagnostic supplies
- medical analysis
- medical software
- electron microscopes
- scanning electron microscopes
- spectroscopy devices
- magnetic resonance imaging equipment
- industrial or laboratory furnaces
- laboratory equipment