Your search matched 64 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Health Family - 10
- Department of Health & Social Care DHSC - 9
- Department of Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 6
- Department of Health & Social Care - 6
- HM Treasury HM Treasury - 5
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 4
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 4
- Crown Commercial Service - 3
- HS2 - 2
- HM Revenue & Customs - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
73% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
73% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in London published 52% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- business development
- business organisation
- feasibility study
- health and safety
- business analysis
- project management
- research and development
- foreign economic aid
- procurement consultancy
- business services
- analysis services
- information technology
- professional organisations
- technical analysis
- design consultancy
- corporate finance
- quality assurance system
- technical systems