Found 46 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 40 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Health Family - 10
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 6
- Department of Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 6
- Department of Health & Social Care DHSC - 5
- HS2 - 2
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 2
- Department for International Development - 2
- HM Treasury HM Treasury - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 2
- MOD - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
72% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
72% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 41% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- feasibility study
- foreign economic aid
- health and safety
- information technology
- business organisation
- research and development
- procurement consultancy
- business services
- analysis services
- business analysis
- project management
- technical systems
- financial auditing
- finance services
- fraud audit
- human resources
- civil engineering
- infrastructure works
- internal audit
- marketing management
- auditing services
- architectural services
- advisory and consultative engineering
- statutory audit
- structural engineering
- accounting and auditing