Your search matched 17 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- North Tyneside Council - 3
- Liverpool City Council - 1
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority GMP - 1
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority Greater Manchester Police - 1
- ESPO - 1
- Wolverhampton City Council - 1
- Aston University - 1
- Central Bedfordshire Council - 1
- Ipswich Borough Council - 1
- Isle of Wight Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
41% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 24% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- hygiene services
- refuse and waste
- recreation installation
- grounds maintenance
- surface dressing
- cleaning and environmental
- miscellaneous medical devices
- resurfacing works
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- sharps containers
- air dryers
- playground equipment
- fencing work
- tree maintenance
- tree cutting
- vending machines
- refuse disposal and treatment
- biological waste
- clinical waste collection
- clinical waste disposal
- hand drying apparatus
- medical waste
- sanitary dispensing machines
- hair dryers
- sanitary vending machines
- air freshener dispensers
- landscaping work
- playground tunnels
- playground slides
- playground see saws
- park and playground equipment
- playground climbing apparatus