Found 148 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 106 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 101 supplier locations.
- Wolverhampton City Council - 97
- City of Wolverhampton Council - 4
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority of the Norfolk Pension Fund - 2
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Norfolk County Council - 1
- Cheshire West & Chester Council - 1
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
53% of published notices are Tender notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
21% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 99% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- cleaning and environmental
- software package
- health and social work
- business services
- building demolition
- social work
- refuse and waste
- electrical machinery
- education and training
- construction work
- residential buildings
- architecture and construction
- finance and insurance
- relocation services
- environmental services
- real estate
- repair and maintenance
- wide area network
- car park management
- printed matter
- archaeological services
- internet services
- window cleaning
- information technology
- facilities management
- business analysis
- landscaping work
- postal services
- leather and textile fabrics
- pension fund management
- playground equipment
- postage franking machines