Found 49 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 33 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 41 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 11
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- Staffordshire County Council - 2
- Essex County Council - 2
- Oxfordshire County Council - 2
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire - 2
- Borough Council of Gateshead - 1
- London Borough of Merton - 1
- Museum of London - 1
- Derbyshire County Council - 1
98% of published notices are Award notices.
51% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 45% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- life insurance
- finance and insurance
- property insurance
- motor vehicle insurance
- liability insurance
- transport insurance
- accident insurance
- health insurance
- motor vehicle liability insurance
- professional liability insurance
- general liability insurance
- accident and health insurance
- engineering insurance
- pecuniary loss insurance
- contractor's all-risk insurance
- financial loss insurance
- damage or loss insurance