Your search matched 108 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 7 buyer locations and 234 supplier locations.
- City of Edinburgh Council - 63
- Midlothian Council - 2
- Strathclyde Partnership for Transport Utilities - 2
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- City of Edinburgh Council Acting as the Administering Authority of the Lothian Pension Fund - 1
- South East Territory Comprising Lothian NHS Board Borders NHS Board City of Edinburgh Council Scottish Borders Council East Lothian Council West Lothian Council Midlothian Council Police Scotland Scottish Ambulance Service Scottish Fire & Rescue Service & Their Statutory Successors - 1
- Argyll & Bute Council - 1
47% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
24% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 100% of notices.
There are 16 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- social work
- track rails
- welfare services
- construction project management
- quality assurance system
- cleaning and sanitation
- refuse transport
- prison services
- vocational training
- housing services
- repair and maintenance
- specialist vehicles
- daycare services
- fleet management
- energy management
- civil engineering
- residential buildings
- cleaning services
- building construction
- construction consultancy
- roof works
- closed circuit television
- information systems
- railway equipment
- railway traffic control
- non-hazardous refuse
- protective gear
- personal computers, office equipment
- district heating plant
- snow clearing
- road traffic control equipment