Found 83 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 68 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 6 buyer locations and 221 supplier locations.
- City of Edinburgh Council - 62
- Midlothian Council - 2
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Argyll & Bute Council - 1
- Strathclyde Partnership for Transport Utilities - 1
- South East Territory Comprising Lothian NHS Board Borders NHS Board City of Edinburgh Council Scottish Borders Council East Lothian Council West Lothian Council Midlothian Council Police Scotland Scottish Ambulance Service Scottish Fire & Rescue Service & Their Statutory Successors - 1
49% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
24% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 100% of notices.
There are 17 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- track rails
- social work
- residential nursing care
- cleaning and sanitation
- prison services
- construction consultancy
- quality assurance system
- welfare services
- energy management
- civil engineering
- housing services
- residential buildings
- cleaning services
- roof works
- building construction
- furnishing articles
- education and training
- railway traffic control
- non-hazardous refuse
- protective gear
- personal computers, office equipment
- vocational training
- refuse transport
- district heating plant
- snow clearing
- road traffic control equipment
- paving stones
- engineering works
- disability benefits
- refuse and waste
- domestic animal nurseries