Your search matched 17 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 9 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
71% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
35% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 18% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction consultancy
- environmental issues
- ground investigation
- lift installation
- architecture and construction
- engineering services
- lifts, skip hoists, hoists
- facilities management
- technical inspection
- lifting and handling equipment
- lift maintenance
- mechanical lifts
- goods lifts
- lifting equipment
- quantity surveying
- mechanical and electrica
- health and safety
- architectural services
- construction project management
- engineering structures
- architecture, engineering and surveying
- engineering, scientific and technical
- civil engineering support
- engineering design
- engineering studies
- engineering support
- environmental auditing
- engineering and construction
- architecture, engineering and planning