Found 16 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 10 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
69% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
56% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in East of England published 25% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- environmental issues
- architecture and construction
- ground investigation
- construction consultancy
- engineering services
- lift installation
- lifts, skip hoists, hoists
- facilities management
- mechanical engineering
- groundwater pollution
- marine conservation strategy planning
- architectural design
- architecture, engineering and planning
- forest conservation strategy planning
- monitoring and control
- laboratory services
- environmental institution building or planning
- landscape architecture
- architecture services
- construction project management
- asbestos removal
- construction site supervision
- architecture design contests
- contract administration
- environmental auditing
- electrical power systems design
- archaeological services
- dimensional surveying
- building work
- fire and explosion
- architecture, engineering and surveying
- natural resources management