Sap - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Hounslow, Buckinghamshire and Windsor and Maidenhead.
Awarded in this sector:
- 32 notices (29 unique titles)
- 30 are exlcusive to the supplier (2 are shared)
- £296K median contract value (£40M highest)
- 16 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 02 Aug 2022
Procurement categories include:
- IT services
- software and information systems
- software systems
- software services
- IT consultancy
- computer related services
- software development services
Named buyers include:
- DFTC Department for Transport
- Leeds City Council
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Gloucestershire County Council
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS
- Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government
- Northern Gas Networks
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Big Lottery Fund Operating as the National Lottery Community Fund
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.