Found 1,066 procurement notices over the past 11 months. There are 171 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 117 supplier locations.
- Transport for London - 179
- London Borough of Haringey Passenger Transport Services - 4
- Strathclyde Partnership for Transport Utilities - 1
- Transport for London Commercial Surface - 1
- London Borough of Haringey Ù Passenger Transport Services - 1
- Transport for London Rail for London - 1
- Greater London Authority Transport for London - 1
- Transport for London Silvertown Tunnel Project - 1
81% of published notices are Award notices.
70% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
79% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 94% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- passenger transport vehicles
- road transport
- repair and maintenance
- recruitment services
- information technology
- architecture and construction
- business services
- construction work
- bailiff services
- transport equipment
- rail parts
- health and social work
- transport agency
- engineering services
- plumbing and sanitary works
- education and training
- data services
- engineering works
- coaching services
- rolling stock seats
- lifting equipment
- railways equipment
- locomotives or rolling stock
- architecture, engineering and planning
- medical equipment
- energy and fuel
- weather forecasting
- office and computing machinery
- management consultancy
- electricity supply
- contract administration
- research services