Savanta - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Southwark, City of Edinburgh and Westminster.
Awarded in this sector:
- 17 notices (14 unique titles)
- 13 are exlcusive to the supplier (4 are shared)
- £600K median contract value (£12M highest)
- 10 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 08 Sep 2021
Procurement categories include:
- market research services
- research services
- survey services
- test and evaluation services
- miscellaneous services
Named buyers include:
- Department of Health & Social Care
- Network Rail Infrastructure
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office
- Equality & Human Rights Commission
- Office of Rail & Road
- Big Lottery Fund Operating as the National Lottery Community Fund
- Catalyst Housing
- National Infrastructure Commission
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.