Found 406 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 226 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 317 supplier locations.
- Crown Commercial Service - 173
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 77
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 51
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Ipa & Crown Commercial Services CCS Acting as IT S Agent - 1
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Ipa & Crown Commercial Services CCS Acting as Its Agent - 1
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service Part of the Crown - 1
- Ministry for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
47% of published notices are Award notices.
61% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
31% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 94% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- management consultancy
- facilities management
- software package
- education and training
- computer services
- legal services
- financial leasing
- post and telecoms
- school books
- research and development
- travel management
- market and economic research
- office and computing machinery
- telematics services
- corporate finance
- banking services
- collection agency
- gas-therapy and respiratory devices
- office furniture
- energy related
- data services
- information systems
- business services
- research services
- insurance services
- printed matter
- administration services
- water distribution
- computer equipment
- accounting and auditing