Found 359 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 217 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 383 supplier locations.
- Crown Commercial Service - 148
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 68
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 53
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Ipa & Crown Commercial Services CCS Acting as IT S Agent - 1
- Ministry for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service Part of the Crown - 1
51% of published notices are Award notices.
57% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
34% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 94% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- information technology
- software package
- legal services
- computer services
- research and development
- facilities management
- education and training
- financial leasing
- market and economic research
- business services
- travel management
- post and telecoms
- research services
- office and computing machinery
- office furniture
- training programme
- gas-therapy and respiratory devices
- data services
- insurance services
- banking services
- water distribution
- health services
- road transport
- collection agency
- computer equipment
- energy related
- administration services
- recruitment services
- computer support
- information systems
- software implementation