Your search matched 336 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 454 supplier locations.
- Crown Commercial Service - 134
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 62
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 40
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Ipa & Crown Commercial Services CCS Acting as IT S Agent - 1
- E the Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
54% of published notices are Award notices.
63% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
33% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 98% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- information technology
- software package
- legal services
- financial leasing
- business services
- research and development
- road transport
- travel management
- post and telecoms
- administration, defence and social security
- research services
- education and training
- business transaction and personal business
- health services
- recruitment services
- security services
- advertising and marketing
- administration services
- software implementation
- construction consultancy
- storage and warehousing
- buses and coaches
- training programme
- gas-therapy and respiratory devices
- facilities management
- project management
- data services
- water distribution
- office machinery
- market and economic research